2ND CLASS POWER ENGINEER Full-time JobJun 26th, 2022 at 17:01 Engineering South Riverdale 10 views Reference: 20
Here is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make your mark on a cutting-edge, new food production facility in a growing industry. The facility began operating this past summer and requires a safety and efficiency-minded 2nd Class Power Engineer.
Roquette offers relocation assistance and an energetic team environment filled with people who have moved from all over Canada and built a great community. If you have a valid Class 2 Power Engineer ticket and at least two years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment, this could be your next role!
- Manage and monitor the operation, repair, and maintenance of the following plant systems: steam, refrigeration, compressed air, plant water, domestic water, fire suppression, and natural gas
- Ensure safe and efficient operation of all plant systems and equipment; isolate equipment for repair
- Assist in the development of energy control procedures and safe work practices
- Participate in safety meetings and training, and share relevant information with coworkers
- Ensure compliance with company and industry regulations (e.g., safety procedures, government regulations, HACCP procedures related to food-grade water and refrigerated fluid)
- Log your activities, analyze data, and take corrective actions
- Maintain accurate inventories for all utilities (e.g., chemicals, reagents, and testing equipment)
- Valid Class 2 Power Engineer License
- 5+ years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience operating large facilities (e.g., refrigeration systems with glycol as the secondary refrigerant)
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues and develop practical solutions
- Willing to cover a variety of shifts as needed (for illness and vacations)
In Person (relocation requried)
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.