Aerospace Engineer Permanent JobJun 26th, 2022 at 18:00 Engineering Vaughan 10 views Reference: 25
We are looking for an analytical, knowledgeable aerospace engineer to assist our team as we develop designs, test and modify air and spacecraft, and review and repair existing aircraft. The aerospace engineer will assist in drafting proposals for innovative new air and spacecraft designs, help test materials and prototypes, investigate part or product failures and damage, and develop innovative new products, parts, and materials. You may also take part in research and help create specialized production processes or facilities.
- Using mathematics, scientific, and engineering principles to design, repair, and improve air and spacecraft, component parts, facilities, materials, safety regulations, and manufacturing processes.
- Researching and analyzing information to develop designs and solve problems.
- Testing aircraft, rockets, and spacecraft to find and correct potential problems and to ensure compliance with quality, safety, and functionality requirements.
- Designing and assembling control panels, propulsion systems, guiding systems, computer systems, and other necessary parts and systems.
- Reviewing, developing, and improving production methods, facilities, and safety regulations.
- Coordinating activities with production, research, testing, and other departments to optimize safety and efficiency.
- Developing safety and quality standards, budgets, and timelines and ensuring projects comply with these regulations.
- Writing design proposals, reports, manuals, and other technical documents.
- Assisting with special projects or providing technical advice.
- Staying current on industry developments, technology, materials, trends, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering for entry-level positions, Master’s degree preferred for advancement or work in research or education.
- Professional Engineer license may be desired.
- Some positions may require a security clearance.
- Experience is a major plus.
- Strong understanding of materials, mathematics, science, thermodynamics, mechanics, robotics, aerodynamics, production methods, and potential safety and functionality problems and solutions.
- Excellent research, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, project management, and planning skills.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Ability to develop and adhere to budgets and timelines.
In Person (relocation requried)
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.