Broker Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 05:07 Financial Services Toronto 6 views Reference: 32
We are seeking a highly experienced Broker who is knowledgeable about the products and services our company offers. The responsibilities of a Broker include providing excellent customer service, closing deals, and processing documentation after the sales process is complete.
You should have extensive sales experience and show proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Ultimately, a quality Broker should be able to achieve outstanding customer service, while dealing with a high volume of calls and emails.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Negotiating deals with clients.
- Closing deals.
- Analyzing data and market trends.
- Processing sales transactions.
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of the company's products or services.
- Networking to attract potential clients.
- Finance or Banking related qualification.
- Broker license.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience with customer service.
- Experience as a Broker or in sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
In Person (relocation requried)
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.