Commercial Loan Servicing Representative Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 05:46 Banking Toronto 12 views Reference: 36
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Commercial Loan Servicing Representative in Commercial Banking, providing coverage for Commercial Operations.
- Support internal and external customers with inquiries and complaints regarding loan servicing needs
- Monitor loan system and resolve customer issues, and process complex transactions online
- Perform moderately complex administrative, transactional, operational and customer support tasks
- Act as primary loan servicing contact that involve construction monitoring and disbursements
- Monitor collateral and preparing payoff letters, releasing collateral
- Audit loan systems of record for new loan setups, modifications and data input, and customer research and billing
- Receive direction from supervisors, and escalate non-routine customer concerns to experienced individuals
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
2+ years of Commercial Loan Servicing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience working within the insurance industry
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications and utilize search tools to find information
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to embrace and adapt to change
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, & Outlook)
Candidates must be willing to work additional hours as needed.
In Person (relocation requried)
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19