Customer Service Representative Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 15:09 Transportation & Logistics Québec 16 views Reference: 75
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.