Embedded Software Developer Full-time JobJun 26th, 2022 at 16:35 IT & Telecoms Winnipeg 4 views Reference: 17
Do you have extensive experience with C programming? Do you want to work with a growing team of engineers and get involved in various stages of the product lifecycle?
As the Embedded Software Developer, you will create control systems for new products that support our client’s current offerings. You will follow these projects through research to mass production; troubleshooting issues throughout.
Our client is a world-class manufacturer that has been implementing lean manufacturing methodologies for more than a decade. This is a company with strong policies in place that will allow you to hit the ground running. If you are a team-oriented engineer, we want to hear from you!
- Design and implement embedded controller firmware according to product specifications and customer needs
- Create software to facilitate user testing and deployment
- Work with design-team members across the product lifecycle
- Coordinate with customers to meet their expectations
- Perform root cause analysis where required
- Post-Secondary Education in electronics, computer science, computer engineering, or similar
- 6+ years of C development
- Experience programming embedded systems and working with device drivers
- Demonstrable skills with Python
- Knowledge of operating systems for embedded systems
- Understanding of source control
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong communication abilities
In Person (relocation requried)
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19