Grain Inspector Permanent JobJun 26th, 2022 at 06:29 Transportation & Logistics South Riverdale 10 views Reference: 9
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with one of Canada's leading natural and organic food producers?
As the Grain Inspector, you will be responsible for the sampling, grading, and scaling of inbound yellow peas and assist with onsite traffic flow as needed. You will also maintain the day-to-day activities of safe operations within the plant.
Roquette's Portage la Prairie facility entered production last summer as this global company's first Canadian plant. If you are eager to work for a world-class company in a facility offering many growth opportunities, connect with Bevin or apply below.
- Log, organize, store, distribute, and dispose of incoming samples after final inspections
- Clean yellow pea samples using appropriate equipment and prepare them for grading following the Canada Grain Act and Canada Grain
- Operate, maintain, and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Perform analyses such as moisture, protein, dockage, test weight
- Maintaining/monitoring basic laboratory supplies
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- 2+ years of transportation, logistics/warehousing, distribution, or supply chain experience
- Previous experience in grain inspections and grain grading is an asset
- Strong computer skills: the ability to use Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word) and SAP WMS/ERP programs, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.