Inventory Manager Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 15:02 Management Toronto 15 views Reference: 73
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable inventory manager to join our growing company. Your chief goal in this position will be to monitor and report on our company’s inventory levels. You will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
A successful inventory manager is a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities. The chosen candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.