Jr. Loan Processor Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 07:27 Banking Toronto 11 views Reference: 41
We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package That Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Paid Holidays and more!
- COMPANY PAYS MAJORITY OF EMPLOYEE COVERAGE for most medical plans!
- Team Oriented Fast-Paced Fun Environment
- Dedicated and experienced Management Team
- On-going training and investment in our employees
JOB SUMMARY: Primarily responsible for the underwriting and analysis of all loan requests – reviewing, analyzing, approving and underwriting loans within company guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Process and underwrite loan applications through automated underwriting system, which may include approving and funding, following established policies and procedures.
- Maintain a culture of quality customer service at all points of contact with customers.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status (i.e. financial statements, tax returns. Etc.) and credit to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, and other financial information in a timely manner.
- Enter customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Contact credit bureaus, employers, and other sources to confirm applicant’s credit and references
- Communicate with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process, as needed.
- Request any additional information in order to complete the loan decision.
- Contact sales and appropriate operations staff to discuss missing items or questions pertaining to the loan request and make sure all conditions are met.
- Perform quality control check of data to ensure information is correct.
- Ensure loan documents are accurate, complete, and compliant with company policies.
- Render application decisions and communicate the final decision to the appropriate sales staff.
- Meet personal/team targets/goals/quotas
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years’ experience in underwriting, preferred
- Salesforce experience, preferred.
- Proficient at pipeline management with an emphasis on organizational and multitasking skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
In Person (Relocation Required)
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19