Leasing Consultant Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 11:30 Real Estate Vancouver 9 views Reference: 51
We are looking to hire a leasing consultant with superb customer service and interpersonal skills. Leasing consultants must be goal-driven with strong organizational and decision-making skills.
A successful leasing consultant should be professional and well-informed while displaying a solution-oriented approach in order to match a client’s needs to properties that are available. Top candidates will be accomplished networkers who have remarkable negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Managing all leases from potential and existing clients.
- Coordinating property viewings, follow-ups, and updating of contact management database.
- Marketing all rental listings through open houses and individual showings.
- Negotiating lease terms with landlords and property management companies.
- Coordinating and scheduling lease applications, and adhering to compliance requirements.
- Executing new lease agreements and coordinating move-in processes.
- Preparing all lease-related paperwork.
- Planning and implementing marketing strategies to generate traffic.
- Managing regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Managing broker commissions.
- Responding to queries/leads and conducting property inspections.
- Supporting legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Bachelors degree (advantageous).
- Real Estate license (essential).
- 2 years of experience as a leasing consultant (essential).
- Proven skills in managing leases for high-volume properties.
- Solid understanding of federal, state, and local rental regulations and compliance.
- Expert knowledge of rental agreements.
- Solution-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Well-informed individual who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work towards and meet targets.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and property management software.
In Person (relocation requried)
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.