Leasing Manager Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 11:39 Real Estate Toronto 10 views Reference: 53
A diligent leasing manager to oversee the rental of designated residential facilities. The leasing manager should advertise available homes, negotiate rental terms, and then finalize lease agreements. You should also direct routine property-related upkeep. You should be a thoughtful, high-achieving negotiator. Ultimately, a superb leasing manager will remain cognizant of outgoing tenants' schedules when arranging open houses.
- Listing current and predictable vacancies on all pertinent platforms.
- Scouting for prospective lessees.
- Directing guided tours of each rental.
- Crafting snag lists in consultation with lessees.
- Drafting and signing legally sound and detailed lease agreements.
- Scheduling property-related maintenance, as needed.
- Addressing and recording all rule violations.
- Renewing lease agreements, if desired.
- Negotiating the updated features of applicable lease agreements.
- Performing relevant inspections prior to returning lessees' deposits.
- High school diploma or Higer.
- Receipt of a pertinent Real Estate certificate is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience as a Leasing Manager.
- Well-honed marketing abilities.
- Ability to sign legitimate tenants quickly.
- Capacity to write, interpret, and assess lease agreements.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Considerate of outgoing tenants.
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.