Loan Servicing Representative Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 07:08 Banking Tottenham 13 views Reference: 39
Performs a variety of loan servicing activities in accordance with department policies and procedures. Provides prompt and courteous service to clients, vendors, and internal staff.
- Prepares regular and confirmatory mortgage discharges and related correspondence for paid loans to attorneys and/or borrowers for both residential and commercial loans.
- Calculates tax disbursements, rate adjustments and escrow analysis as needed. Responsible for the timely payments of real estate taxes for both Residential and Commercial loans
- Assists with reviewing the periodic escrow disclosure notices and handles customer calls on the annual escrow analysis results.
- Performs Investor Loans Servicing duties, including but not limited to remittances and balancing
- Performs residential and commercial loan servicing duties, including but not limited to, payments, advances, , quoting payoffs, and preparing applicable notifications to internal and external customers.
- Interprets loan documentation and understands legal entities and loan documents such as Notes, Security Instruments, Loan Agreements, etc.
- Reviews attorney prepared documents prior to booking and funding to ensure loan stipulations on the Loan Approval and Credit Memorandum are met.
- Works with loan officers, borrowers, attorneys, and/or title companies in closing and funding of loans.
- Administers loan booking process, including gathering data from loan documentation regarding customer information, loan type, fees, and collateral, as well as entering loans into the FIS™ system core processing system and coordinating funding and settlement functions with closing attorneys.
- Performs daily loan file maintenance on host system.
- Provides top quality service to lenders and lending staff, while meeting service level agreements for documentation processing.
- Maintains thorough knowledge and understanding of Bank policies, procedures, guidelines, and philosophies.
- Supports Loan Servicing Team members as warranted by volume and exception situations.
- Performs other duties, tasks, and special projects as required, assigned, or directed.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience in commercial lending.
- 1 to 3 years in residential and/or commercial loan servicing experience.
- Knowledge of FIS Operating system a plus
- Experience in retail banking a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technology skills, including knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and customer service oriented.
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude that is eager to learn and grow within the department.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Fast-paced office environment.
- Frequent sitting and standing at a desk.
- Heavy keyboard use.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours on occasion.
In Person (relocation requried)
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.