Logistics Consultant Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 15:17 Transportation & Logistics Québec 23 views Reference: 76
We are seeking a resourceful logistics consultant to enhance our business's logistical operations. You will be assessing logistical processes, developing improvement plans, and overseeing the implementation of new supply chain strategies.
You should demonstrate extensive experience as a logistics consultant in a related industry and the ability to implement improvement strategies. A first-class logistics consultant will be someone whose expertise translates into optimized efficiency and increased profitability.
- Evaluating logistical processes to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyzing supply chain data and assessing risks.
- Developing cost-effective solutions and interventions to optimize logistical efficiency.
- Presenting improvement plans to senior managers for approval.
- Conveying improvement strategies to individual managers, employees, and departments, as well as facilitating training sessions.
- Overseeing the implementation of improvement plans, as well as providing guidance and support.
- Optimizing communication channels with customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Evaluating the impact of improvement strategies and making adjustments as needed.
- Documenting improvement plans, setting deadlines, and monitoring progress.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, industrial engineering, or similar.
- Master's degree in business administration preferred.
- A minimum of one years' experience as a logistical consultant in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain management.
- Proficiency in database tools and business management software, such as Odoo and NetSuite.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Superb leadership and collaboration capabilities.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.