Logistics Coordinator Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 13:48 Transportation & Logistics Toronto 25 views Reference: 67
We are looking for an experienced logistics coordinator to manage all aspects of logistics throughout our supply chain. The logistics coordinator will be responsible for organizing and providing efficient transportation and storage solutions for the entire lifecycle of our products, from the acquisition of raw materials to final product distribution.
A successful logistics coordinator should be able to ensure efficient and cost-effective supply chain operations. You should also be able to promptly resolve distribution issues and have strong negotiation skills.
- Overseeing all supply chain operations.
- Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders.
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and retailers.
- Answering customer queries.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business administration, logistics or related field preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in logistics management required.
- Working knowledge of legal regulations and ISO requirements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software.
- Good management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.