Manager Technical Accounting Full-time JobJun 25th, 2022 at 10:05 Financial Services Toronto 12 views Reference: 1
Spring Oil & Gas is looking to recruit a Technical Accounting Manager. If you are seeking a new and exciting opportunity within an organization that is rapidly growing, this role is the right fit for you. You will work with multiple business partners across different functions with a global footprint.
As a Technical Accounting Manager, you will use your strong skills to drive research and implementation of new accounting policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will have experience working with both IFRS and US GAAP. Additionally, you will also be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-driven and would thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do
Research and resolve day-to-day financial reporting and accounting issues and assist with the resolution of significant, complex, and/or unusual transactions to ensure proper application of US GAAP and IFRS reporting requirements
- Support M&A transactions and purchase price accounting topics
- Collaborate with accounting teams and follow through to ensure processes and policies are updated accordingly to reflect the correct accounting guidance
- Research and communicate periodic updates by the FASB, EITF and IASB
- Partner with the business to assess revenue recognition model for new products
- Assist in preparing and delivering group training
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19