Property Inspector Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 11:51 Real Estate Toronto 10 views Reference: 56
Our Client needs a detail-oriented property inspector to inspect residential properties. You will be evaluating properties for compliance in construction regulations, inspecting the integrity of structures, and documenting your findings in reports.
You should be able to exhibit extensive knowledge of construction regulations and ideally have experience in a similar role. An outstanding property inspector will be someone who can accurately identify regulatory noncompliance and safety hazards.
- Visiting residential properties to conduct comprehensive compliance inspections.
- Identifying safety hazards and structural defects on the interior and exterior of the properties.
- Inspecting structural integrity, water quality, as well as electrical and plumbing systems.
- Communicating with realtors, homeowners, or potential buyers to facilitate repairs and improvements.
- Providing clients or other stakeholders with regular inspection progress updates.
- Relaying detailed inspection findings to clients in a timely manner.
- Documenting processes and maintaining records.
- Keeping informed on construction regulations.
- Postsecondary certificate or bachelor's degree in building inspection technology, construction engineering, or similar.
- State-approved licensure and certification.
- At least 1 years experience as a property inspector, or in a related role.
- Current and in-depth knowledge of construction regulations.
- Extensive technical construction expertise.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to meet homeowners outside of business hours to perform site inspections.
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.