Real Estate Agent Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 12:57 Real Estate Toronto 10 views Reference: 61
We are looking for a qualified real estate agent who will be responsible for buying and selling property for our real estate business. You will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads, counseling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices. You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
A state license is required to be considered for this position. To be successful in this role, you will need to be in good standing with the local Realtor board and have good experience with sales.
- Generating client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counseling clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Developing a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Creating lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Showing properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Presenting purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitating negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Reviewing purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promoting properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Preparing loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintaining your real estate license and knowledge.
- Must be a licensed real estate agent.
- Must be in good standing with the local realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.