Security Analyst Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 07:59 Security & Safety Vancouver 8 views Reference: 46
Our client is seeking to fill a senior position on our premier incident response team. The Senior Security Analyst will plan and conduct investigations with the client, government, and broader public sector scope and provide senior level investigative, incident response, forensic review, provide technical leadership and direction to others within the organization’s IM group.
What you will be doing:
- Addressing security incidents and imparting authoritative advice about emerging trends
- Review issues and developments in cybersecurity and IT infrastructure from a technical investigation perspective
- Ensuring proper cyber-evidence collection and management.
- Develop security best practices
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot the security Key Management System
- Design and maintain data security solutions
- Analyze security logs, security incident response, and investigation of security incidents
- Monitor new threats as they arise
What you must have:
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline,
- 5+ years IT and cyber security experience,
- 3+ years’ experience leading technical investigations and handling multiple active issues in a high-pressure environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in identifying and evaluating security risks from a business and technological standpoint.
- 2+ years’ experience with current and emerging technology trends,
- Experience with security issue developments and best security industry best practices, current risks and developing threats; IT systems and systems maintenance.
- Preference may be given to applicants with a security related certification such as CISSP, CHE, GCIH, GCFE or GCFA.
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.