Senior Construction Estimator Full-time JobJun 26th, 2022 at 11:29 Engineering Winnipeg 12 views Reference: 15
Has your extensive construction and estimating experience prepared you for a senior, high-volume position? Are you the type of person who wants to enhance your skillset continuously?
As the Senior Construction Estimator, you will report to the Construction Manager and assist with obtaining quotes, performing material take-offs, monitoring estimates, and maintaining invoices.
Our client is a customer-oriented local construction company established in Winnipeg nearly 40 years ago. If you seek the type of position where you can offer informal support to junior staff and recommendations to management, connect with Dan or apply below today.
- Review project plans and specifications to determine the overall estimated cost of a project
- Prepare material take-offs to verify quantities required to fulfill the project
- Research historical data and projects to prepare current and future project estimates
- Obtain pricing and quotes on labor with trade partners
- Examine and analyze designs and provide direction on anticipated value engineering
- Oversee timelines and material delivery to meet labor schedules
- 3+ years of experience as a Construction Estimator in either residential or commercial construction work
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and estimating software
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Proven experience utilizing estimating techniques, performing take-offs, cost control, and material pricing strategies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
In person(Relocation Requried)
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19