Site Engineer Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 16:05 Engineering Collingwood 30 views Reference: 84
Our client a well-organized site engineer with strong leadership skills to join our growing team. The site engineer's responsibilities include managing different parts of construction projects, supervising crew members, preparing estimates for time and material costs, completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling reports for different stakeholders. You should be able to work alongside various professionals and create work schedules that meet deadlines. To be successful as a site engineer, you should demonstrate strong analytical and logical thinking skills. Oustanding candidates should display a superb work ethic and thrive under pressure.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction, or similar.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn.
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.