Supply Chain Manager Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 13:58 Transportation & Logistics Vancouver 18 views Reference: 69
Supply chain managers are pivotal players in the logistics planning process. They help companies identify problems as they develop, manufacture, store, and ship products. They must be able to create strategies by analyzing information and processes and present their findings.
The voice of the supply chain manager impacts all aspects of the manufacturing process. Candidates should be strong communicators who love to collaborate with others.
Supply chain management requires an understanding of accounting, legal documents, and to build lasting relationships as they increase efficiency and focus on warehouse optimization.
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, supply chain management, or related field.
- May require experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.