Trader Full-time JobJun 27th, 2022 at 05:31 Financial Services Toronto 7 views Reference: 34
We are looking to hire a highly driven trader to buy and sell securities on the company’s behalf. The trader’s responsibilities include analyzing short-term economic trends, assessing the risks of securities, and informing the relevant departments of recent trends as well as the face value of securities. You should also be able to evaluate the performance of trading strategies to assess whether they need to be implemented.
You should have in-depth knowledge of financial markets. A top-performing trader should be able to make accurate judgment calls in respect of buying and selling securities.
- Buying and selling securities on behalf of the company.
- Evaluating trading algorithms.
- Implementing effective trading strategies.
- Working with quantitative researchers to improve trading strategies.
- Recording and reporting each day’s profit and loss.
- Regularly monitoring portfolios to ensure that they are guideline compliant.
- Keeping abreast with changes in the financial market.
- Assisting the company to attract new clients by maintaining and enhancing marketing materials.
In Person (relocation requried)
Application Fee: $12
Processing Fee: $19
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Iglobal has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we have evolved and expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.